Govt. Of India North East Council Secretariat Shillong
Project Objective: Imparting training in various courses to the unemployed youths of North East region namely Manipur, Sikkim and Mizoram .
Project Brief: NEC, Govt. Of India selected Shri Ram New Horizons to provide employment oriented training programme to the candidates from economically backward and from remote areas of the respective states. Trainees to be identified from these locations and provide training on Information technology and BPO courses at Shri Ram New Horizons Centers.
Shri Ram New Horizons Responsibilities:-
- Identify trainees from backward and remote areas of the specified states by releasing advt. in newspapers.
- Training centers to be equipped with latest equipment.
- Courseware to be provided to the participants.
- Conduct Periodic Tests to administer the progress of the trainees.
- Provide employment to at least 70% of the trainee participants.
- Computer Hardware & Networking
- Computer Software & Programming
- BPO/Call Centre Management
Project period: 2008-2012
Total No. Trainees: 1000+