Private Indian Education Sector was valued at 0.36 lakh crore in 2011 and expected to reach 1.3 lakh crore by 2020 with a CAGR of 18%.
K-12 segment is expected to grow to Rs 1.00 Lakh Crore by 2017 with CAGR of 15% and to Rs 2.9 Lakh Crore by 2020, fuelled by an ever growing Indian population.
- Gross Enrolment Ratio in elementary expected to reach 100% by 2020 hence a steady flow of students
- Govt push for private players to enter the market
- 20000-25000 ‘Quality‘ schools required (NCERT)
- Parents prefer to send their children into private schools (40% children get into 20% private schools)
- Schools have a much higher stickiness in terms of the students staying with them as it’s a 12 yr commitment from the parents
Owning an established school means:
- Assurance of a successful business venture, being a part of oldest & finest education trust
- A fast break-even and return of investment
- Exploiting a readymade package of a research driven and tested curriculum, comprehensive training, etc for your benefit